Walton County Schools
Preschool & Day Care Centers
- Beginnnings Preschool at Good News United Methodist Church– Located off Hwy 98 across from Mussett Bayou Rd. Programs offered for children age 1-5.
- Compass Rose Academy– Located in the Marketshops of Sandestin. Programs for children age 3 to 7th grade.
- Noah’s Ark– Located in Destin. Programs offered for children 1-5 years old.
- Saint Rita Preschool– Located on Moll Dr. Programs offered for children age 2-4.
- Santa Rosa Community Church Preschool– Located on Church St. Programs offered for children age 3-pre-kindergarden.
- South Walton Montessori Academy– Located in Pt. Washington near Eden State Gardens. Preschool programs offered for 18 months-3 years, and 3-6 years.
- The Gateway Academy– Located in Miramar Beach in Destiny Worship Center next to KFC/Taco Bell. Programs offered for children age 3 to 5th grade.
- The Preschool at Point Washington– Located in Pt. Washington at the Point Washington United Methodist Church. Programs offered for children from infant-4 years.
- The Roane School– Located in Destin. Programs offered for children from six weeks-5 year olds.
- The Treehouse at Christ the King– Located off Hwy 393. Programs offered for children 3-Pre-Kindergarden.
- Bay Elementary– Located in Pt. Washington next to Eden State Gardens. Grades K-5th.
- Butler Elementary-Located at the West end of Hwy 30A. Grades K-5th.
- Freeport Elementary-Located in Freeport off Business Hwy 331.
- South Walton Montessori Academy– Located in Pt. Washington near Eden State Gardens. Programs include Toddler (ages 18 months – 3), Early Childhood (ages 3-6), Lower Elementary (ages 6-9), Upper Elementary (ages 9-12), and Middle (ages 12-15).
- Emerald Coast Middle School– Brand new building located off Hwy 98 right past Hwy 395 if headed East. Grades 5th-8th.
- Freeport Middle School– Located in Freeport off Kaylie Laird Drive. Grades 5th-8th.
- Seaside Neighborhood School (Charter School)- Located in Seaside. Grades 6-9th.
- South Walton High School– Located on Hwy 331 just south of the bridge. Grades 9th-12th.
- Freeport High School– Located off Hwy 331 in Freeport. (about a mile north of Hwy 331 and Hwy 20 intersection.)